This upcoming NFL season should be an exciting, as always, but there might be some additional excitement because of some interesting storylines around the league. Here are my predictions on what we can expect to see in the upcoming season.
1. The T.O. show will tank on and off the field....as will the Bills' season. The pagentry surrounding the arrival of a pre-madonna like Owens is ridiculous (a key to the city presented to him and a parade with dancers and a marching band), when the season begins and Owens realizes where he is and who is throwing to him we will see his true colors once again as he takes the Bills organization hostage and single-handedly ruin Trent Edwards' career.
2. Michael Vick will return to the NFL.....although I am one of the few who believes he should be banned for life from the game, he has served his time and will ultimately get another chance. The questions is when and where will he end up? The new cheer for Vick will be constant dog barking and howling.
3. Brett Favre will un-retire....again.
4. Chad Ochocinco will be back in his all-pro form and the Bengals will turn things around.
5. The Cardinals will make back-to-back trips to the playoffs.
6. Tom Brady will be relegated to diaper duty at the Brady household and at the Patriots complex.
7. Plaxico Burress will learn his lesson and wear pants with pockets when carrying his concealed weapon.
8. Tony Romo and the Cowboys will finally win another playoff game now that the two major distractions are gone...TO and Jessica.
No matter what does or doesn't happen, it should be a great year for the fan!