Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Am Tellin' You, It's the Curses!

The cubs are officially under three curses. The curse of the goat, the black cat, and now Bartman. You know of the other two curses, but since the 2003 season the Cubs have not won a single game in the post-season. For two years they have been swept. I can understand last year because they had to play their way into the playoffs, but this year they were an amazing team. They played exceptional until about mid-august and then they skated into the playoffs. Then they played like a little league team. The Cubbies played terrible defense and had zero offense. So, I am blaming the curses. I know, it is just an excuse, but it helps me sleep at night. This offseason we need to figure out how to break these curses. One of my friends thinks the only way to is the blow up wrigley field and start anew. I love Wrigley and would never want to see it demolished, but I started to think this it he only way. The other option: Anyone know any good witch doctors?

No comments: