Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NFL Week 3 Observations

This season is starting off very different from last year. It is almost like bizarro world for the NFL. Of course Lucus' beloved Cowboys are undefeated (choke, choke, choke), but what about the Giants. Come on, did anyone really expect them to come out and make a strong showing this year. I sure didn't. And what about over in the AFC. The undefeated teams are the Bills, the Ravens (only 2-0 since there game against the Texans was postponed), and the Broncos. None of these teams were even thought about as being Superbowl contenders next to the mighty Patriots and my beloved Colts.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. I mean can you believe how the Dolphins destroyed the Patriots. Ronnie Brown was a stud. If you have him for your fantasy team you probably thought you would pick him up for a bye week or something, but now you look like a genius. The AFC is up from grabs this year. Which brings me to my own team, the Colts, whom I am very disappointed in. They looked really bad. The offensive line has to improve. I know they are young but they have to protect Peyton so he can do what he does best, win football games. At least they have are on a bye this week, I heard Peyton on Mike and Mike this morning and he said that they would be working hard for the next two weeks to improve there weak spots, I hope it works. I don't think I can handle it if the Cowboys go to the Superbowl and the Colts don't, oh what am I saying the Cowboys always choke in the post season.

No comments: